Meet Justin King, AB'90
Justin King is our first volunteer spotlight!
Justin has worked hard to reinvigorate the Alumni Club activity outside of the city proper, including a recent tour of Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House.
Boston, you're my home...
- What town or Boston neighborhood do you call home?
- How long have you lived in the greater Boston area?
- Since 2011
- What activity would you recommend to those new to the city?
- Taking a canoe or kayak out on the river here in Concord
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- Oishii Sushi
- What is on your Boston bucket list?
- Ice-side seats at a Bruins game
Hyde Park nostalgia...
- What house?
- Max Mason
- Where was your favorite place to study on campus?
- The Reg
- What was your favorite class?
- Political Philosophy with Alan Bloom
- Who was your favorite professor?
- Alan Bloom
The Life of the Mind continues...
- What's the last book you read (be honest!)?
- The Idiot's Guide to Religion
Thanks to Justin for all he does for the UChicago alumni community in Boston!